Another team the model loves: Penn State, favored by two in the Fiesta Bowl against Washington. The line opened at three, but has since dropped a point. The model is calling for a 28-22 win by the Nittany Lions, who are covering in 58 percent of simulations.
SportsLine’s model is calling for the Under (55) to hit in the Fiesta Bowl as well. It’s winning in 62 percent of simulations, so back that side of the total without thinking twice.
Penn State has held two of its last three opponents (Maryland, Rutgers) to under 10 points. Meanwhile, Washington has the nation’s sixth-best scoring defense at 14.5 points per game, but allowed 74 points in their last three regular season games (Stanford, Utah, Washington State).
- State College, PA64°moderate rainhumidity: 77%wind: 2mph NH 59 • L 5472°Sat72°Sun70°Mon68°TueWeather from OpenWeatherMap
- Pattee Library expansion now open
- Board of Trustees committees, subcommittees leaders named
- Former faculty member and spouse commit $4 million to electrical engineering
- The Medical Minute: Don't wait to follow up on eye doctor recommendations
- Parking adjustments announced for fall 2019 student arrival
- Transportation Services to observe special student arrival hours this weekend
- Marijuana may boost risky effects of drinking alcohol
PSU TwitterLoad More...
Annual season kickoff dinner with the gang. Full bellies and full hearts...can’t lose #weready #WeAre #psufootball #LawnBoyz
#PennState fans check out this #new #MickeyMouse! Awesome item for your favorite #PSU football family #psufootball #weare
Disney Mickey Mouse 15" With Penn State jersey NWT
Disney Mickey Mouse 15" wearing a Penn State jersey. Condition is New with tags. Shipped with delivery confirmation.
We are 9 days away from Penn State’s season opener against Idaho! #WeAre #PSUfootball
We are 11 days away from Penn State’s season opener against Idaho! #WeAre #PSUfootball