Another team the model loves: Penn State, favored by two in the Fiesta Bowl against Washington. The line opened at three, but has since dropped a point. The model is calling for a 28-22 win by the Nittany Lions, who are covering in 58 percent of simulations.
SportsLine’s model is calling for the Under (55) to hit in the Fiesta Bowl as well. It’s winning in 62 percent of simulations, so back that side of the total without thinking twice.
Penn State has held two of its last three opponents (Maryland, Rutgers) to under 10 points. Meanwhile, Washington has the nation’s sixth-best scoring defense at 14.5 points per game, but allowed 74 points in their last three regular season games (Stanford, Utah, Washington State).
- Penn State examining bringing back select student groups based on state guidance
- The Medical Minute: What to expect when seeking medical care now
- Pennsylvania residents should be aware of unemployment compensation scam
- A message from Penn State President Eric J. Barron
- Chemical engineering major earns Astronaut Scholarship
- Two faculty members honored with Evan Pugh Professorships
- Penn State's Ag Progress Days expo canceled in wake of coronavirus pandemic
PSU TwitterLoad More...
Day 4/7 of #mylifeinpictures challenge. Nominated by @_PatriRM. Today I nominate @DrAudraG (also hoping to watch more #psufootball this fall)
I am 🙏🙏 for PSU college football this fall! #WeAre #PSUFootball #B1G10
It’s not inappropriate to teach a 4 year old how to play corn hole to prepare her for when we can finally tailgate again... right? #ParentingInLockdown #cornholeboards #SheNeedsPractice #PSUFootball #Tailgate