Another team the model loves: Penn State, favored by two in the Fiesta Bowl against Washington. The line opened at three, but has since dropped a point. The model is calling for a 28-22 win by the Nittany Lions, who are covering in 58 percent of simulations.
SportsLine’s model is calling for the Under (55) to hit in the Fiesta Bowl as well. It’s winning in 62 percent of simulations, so back that side of the total without thinking twice.
Penn State has held two of its last three opponents (Maryland, Rutgers) to under 10 points. Meanwhile, Washington has the nation’s sixth-best scoring defense at 14.5 points per game, but allowed 74 points in their last three regular season games (Stanford, Utah, Washington State).
- Trustee committee hears update on Student Disability Resources
- Food and housing security task force shares progress updates for trustees
- Trustees committee advances proposed interim 2021-22 budget
- Committee recommends purchase of Barnard Street property
- Committee advances proposal to sell Hershey property
- Gov. Wolf joins Barron, Franklin, student-athlete to encourage vaccinations
- Reminders for graduates, guests attending University Park commencement May 7-9
PSU TwitterLoad More...
Congratulations @MicahhParsons11 on being the 12th pick! Can’t wait to see you continue playing an amazing game! #717proud #psufootball
Caught passes from talented QBs at Elite 11 Philly. Met some future ⭐⭐⭐ like @beauprib PSU '22. @Elite11 @StackSports #elite11 #psufootball
First session back! This was one of my best punts on video. Officially measured 60 yds net, 4.2 hang #weare #pennstate #psufootball #psu #letsgostate @PKicking365 @CoachJoeLorig @AndyFrankPSU @coachjfranklin
Congratulations Sean Lee, on a successful career. It was a pleasure working with you back in the day 💪// Enjoy retirement man, you deserve it! 🏈
#PowerTrainStrong #StrengthTraining #NFLTraining #CollegeAthlete #NFL #PSUFootball #PennState #PowerTrainAthlete