Membership in the Penn State Alumni Association is all about pride—pride in Penn State and pride in being affiliated with the best alumni association in the country. Upgrade your annual Penn State Alumni Association membership to a life member or join and become a life member and your Fort Lauderdale Chapter will receive $50 from the Alumni Association. The Penn State Alumni Association still ranks as the world’s largest dues-paying alumni association. However, we’re number two in total life members. Individual membership is $600 (or 20 monthly payments of $30); Joint membership is $750 (or 25 monthly payments of $30; and age 60+ membership is $300 (or 20 monthly payments of $15).
You can join online at www.alumni.psu.edu/4life and indicate Fort Lauderdale Chapter as your Alumni Chapter. Applications can also be obtained by calling 800-548-LION. On the application in the bottom right corner, please indicate our three digit code, CAP.
- New specialty classes available at Penn State Hershey fitness center
- College of Medicine literary journal seeks submissions
- Gene offers clues to new treatments for a harmful blood clotting disorder
- Hepatitis C treatment's side effects can now be studied in the lab
- 'Meat glue' issue involves wide misunderstanding, expert contends
- Having a cow can be a heart-healthy choice