Thank You for your interest in becoming a member of the Greater Fort Lauderdale Chapter of the Penn State Alumni Association! Please review the exciting benefits below and consider joining today! If you are already a member and want to simply renew, please go directly to our online store, mail in your payment, or join at an upcoming event.
- Periodic newsletters during the year and email updates on upcoming activities
- Opportunities to win PSU Prizes at raffles and giveaways
- Discounted Chapter activities including sporting, cultural, and social events
- Periodic Happy Hours (great opportunities to network with other Penn Staters)
- Participation in community service events
- Priority room reservations for our annual Penn State Football trip
- Opportunities to join our club sports teams
- Membership is open to all Penn State supporters and fans.
- You do not have to be a member of the National Alumni Association.
- Memberships run from July 1st to June 30th of the following year.
- The dues are $20 for a single membership and $25 for family membership (which covers all related individuals who share a physical address).
- Click the link on the left side, selecting single membership or family membership to pay via Paypal. There is a $1.00 surcharge due to paypal fees.
- Mail a check in the amount of either $20 for a single membership or $25 for a family membership to the following address: GFLCPSAA, 516 Hendricks Isle, Suite 5, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- In person via cash or check at any of our upcoming events. You will be eligible for all benefits and discounts immediately.
Weather ForecastCurrentlyMostly CloudyTomorrow is forecast to be nearly the same temperature as today.Monday 10/22 10%Partly CloudyPartly cloudy. Lows overnight in the low 40s.Monday Night 10/22 10%Partly CloudySome clouds. Low 41F. Winds light and variable.Tuesday 10/23 20%Partly CloudyIntervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 53F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.Tuesday Night 10/23 10%ClearClear skies with a few passing clouds. Low 37F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Wednesday 10/24 10%Partly CloudySunshine and clouds mixed. A shower of rain or wet snow possible. High 46F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Wednesday Night 10/24 10%Partly CloudyA few clouds. Low 31F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Women's soccer wins Big Ten regular season title
- Pennsylvania General Assembly recognizes Penn State Military Appreciation Week
- Senate confirms two trustee appointments
- Resources available to students, employees affected by natural disasters
- Trustees committee to meet via conference call on Oct. 23
- Marching into history: 45th anniversary of women in the Penn State Blue Band
- The Medical Minute: Quicker recoveries for joint-replacement procedures
PSU TwitterLoad More...
Class #6! When I’m not planning for my kinders, or walking Ruger, I’ll be studying Instructional Strategies Using Digital Content. Hoping to try out VR video and looking forward to a virtual tour, with technology the possibilities are endless! Can’t forget #PSUfootball though!
FINAL PENN STATE 33-28 #weare #wearepennstate #PSUnrivaled #psu #psuvsiu #psufootball
Friend: Wow look at all of the pieces of trash flying in the air at this #PSUvsInd game.
Me: That’s just Franklin’s play calling. #psufootball
Penn State receivers have stone hands and today has been especially bad. #PennState #psuvsind #psufootball
TOUCHDOWN PENN STATE 33-21 #weare #wearepennstate #PSUnrivaled #psu #psuvsiu #psufootball