Thank You for your interest in becoming a member of the Greater Fort Lauderdale Chapter of the Penn State Alumni Association! Please review the exciting benefits below and consider joining today! If you are already a member and want to simply renew, please go directly to our online store, mail in your payment, or join at an upcoming event.
- Periodic newsletters during the year and email updates on upcoming activities
- Opportunities to win PSU Prizes at raffles and giveaways
- Discounted Chapter activities including sporting, cultural, and social events
- Periodic Happy Hours (great opportunities to network with other Penn Staters)
- Participation in community service events
- Priority room reservations for our annual Penn State Football trip
- Opportunities to join our club sports teams
- Membership is open to all Penn State supporters and fans.
- You do not have to be a member of the National Alumni Association.
- Memberships run from July 1st to June 30th of the following year.
- The dues are $20 for a single membership and $25 for family membership (which covers all related individuals who share a physical address).
- Click the link on the left side, selecting single membership or family membership to pay via Paypal. There is a $1.00 surcharge due to paypal fees.
- Mail a check in the amount of either $20 for a single membership or $25 for a family membership to the following address: GFLCPSAA, 516 Hendricks Isle, Suite 5, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- In person via cash or check at any of our upcoming events. You will be eligible for all benefits and discounts immediately.
- 5:20 AM EST on February 20, 2019
- 6:00 AM EST on February 21, 2019
CurrentlySnowToday is forecast to be Cooler than yesterday. Snow to start, then a wintry mix.Wednesday 02/20 100%Ice PelletsSnow this morning will become a mix of wintry precipitation for the afternoon. High 28F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 100%. Snow and ice accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Wednesday Night 02/20 100%Ice PelletsFreezing rain this evening...then cloudy late. Low 28F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 100%.Thursday 02/21 10%Partly CloudyMorning clouds will give way to sunshine for the afternoon. High 41F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Thursday Night 02/21 10%Mostly CloudyPartly cloudy skies in the evening, then becoming cloudy overnight. Low 26F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Friday 02/22 10%OvercastCloudy skies. High 41F. Winds light and variable.Friday Night 02/22 10%OvercastCloudy. Low 28F. Winds light and variable.
- 6:18 AM EST on February 20, 2019
- 11:00 AM EST on February 20, 2019
- ‘Day of Dialogue’ offers community chance to have conversations that matter
- 15th annual Penn State Powwow scheduled for April 6-7, seeks volunteers
- Parking deck roofs closed Wednesday, Midnight Clear declared for Wednesday night
- Trustees' Feb. 22 meeting to be streamed online
- THON 2019 raises $10.6 million for fight against childhood cancer
- Heard on campus: Retired astronaut, Penn State alumnus Guion 'Guy' Bluford Jr.
- THON weekend parking information and transit changes
PSU TwitterLoad More...
I spent the day with the Penn State Football team and the THON families that they hosted. It was so sweet to see the players working out with children and letting them try on their gear. #thon2019 #FTK #PSUfootball
Galiano is gone! Oh happy day! #Psu #psufootball
#WeAre looking forward to the 2019 #PSUFootball season!
Didn’t finish my list. I’m also into: #Money #Power #Sex #Masculinity #WallStreet #Wealth #SugarDaddies #Manipulation #SocialMedia #PrivateJets #PSUFootball #HighEnd #Designer
McSorley = McSorry.