Thank You for your interest in becoming a member of the Greater Fort Lauderdale Chapter of the Penn State Alumni Association! Please review the exciting benefits below and consider joining today! If you are already a member and want to simply renew, please go directly to our online store, mail in your payment, or join at an upcoming event.
- Periodic newsletters during the year and email updates on upcoming activities
- Opportunities to win PSU Prizes at raffles and giveaways
- Discounted Chapter activities including sporting, cultural, and social events
- Periodic Happy Hours (great opportunities to network with other Penn Staters)
- Participation in community service events
- Priority room reservations for our annual Penn State Football trip
- Opportunities to join our club sports teams
- Membership is open to all Penn State supporters and fans.
- You do not have to be a member of the National Alumni Association.
- Memberships run from July 1st to June 30th of the following year.
- The dues are $20 for a single membership and $25 for family membership (which covers all related individuals who share a physical address).
- Click the link on the left side, selecting single membership or family membership to pay via Paypal. There is a $1.00 surcharge due to paypal fees.
- Mail a check in the amount of either $20 for a single membership or $25 for a family membership to the following address: GFLCPSAA, 516 Hendricks Isle, Suite 5, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- In person via cash or check at any of our upcoming events. You will be eligible for all benefits and discounts immediately.
Weather ForecastCurrentlyPartly CloudyToday is forecast to be Warmer than yesterday. Afternoon showers.Friday 12/14 50%Chance of RainAreas of patchy fog early. Cloudy with occasional showers for the afternoon. High 41F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Friday Night 12/14 80%RainCloudy with periods of rain. Low 36F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Saturday 12/15 50%Chance of RainFoggy early with showers developing later in the day. High 43F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Saturday Night 12/15 90%RainRain likely. Low 36F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a half an inch.Sunday 12/16 70%RainCloudy. Periods of rain early. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.Sunday Night 12/16 20%Partly CloudyPartly cloudy in the evening with more clouds for later at night. Low 33F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
- Disabled veteran will graduate this semester next to service dog
- Parking details announced for fall commencement ceremonies at University Park
- The Medical Minute: Practicing mindfulness can help with everyday stress
- The year in review, in news and images: A look back at 2018 at Penn State
- Penn State Berks student named 2020 Schwarzman Scholar
- Penn State announces fall 2018 commencement events and speakers
- World Campus grad, Rockette will 'bring worlds together' with business degree
PSU TwitterLoad More...
Always a great day when Coach Franklin is on campus! #psu #psufootball
Can you believe that #PSUfootball made it to the 2019 #CitrusBowl? The game takes place on New Year's Day 1 p.m. in #OrlandoFL against the @UKFootball
Who do you think will win the game!
Page One today. #ParadiseTownshipShooting #AllentownCadets #ConcordiaLutheranChurch #AllentownScandal #PSUFootball #CirqueDuSoleil #Pelosi Read all about it in The Morning Call @mcall https://t.co/YdmA8OEepR and e-edition https://t.co/UlGSFJ9aqj #JournalismMatters #FactsMatter