Thank You for your interest in becoming a member of the Greater Fort Lauderdale Chapter of the Penn State Alumni Association! Please review the exciting benefits below and consider joining today! If you are already a member and want to simply renew, please go directly to our online store, mail in your payment, or join at an upcoming event.
- Periodic newsletters during the year and email updates on upcoming activities
- Opportunities to win PSU Prizes at raffles and giveaways
- Discounted Chapter activities including sporting, cultural, and social events
- Periodic Happy Hours (great opportunities to network with other Penn Staters)
- Participation in community service events
- Priority room reservations for our annual Penn State Football trip
- Opportunities to join our club sports teams
- Membership is open to all Penn State supporters and fans.
- You do not have to be a member of the National Alumni Association.
- Memberships run from July 1st to June 30th of the following year.
- The dues are $20 for a single membership and $25 for family membership (which covers all related individuals who share a physical address).
- Click the link on the left side, selecting single membership or family membership to pay via Paypal. There is a $1.00 surcharge due to paypal fees.
- Mail a check in the amount of either $20 for a single membership or $25 for a family membership to the following address: GFLCPSAA, 516 Hendricks Isle, Suite 5, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- In person via cash or check at any of our upcoming events. You will be eligible for all benefits and discounts immediately.
Weather ForecastCurrentlyClearToday is forecast to be Warmer than yesterday. Thunderstorms.Tuesday 07/17 80%ThunderstormThunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 81F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Tuesday Night 07/17 10%ClearClear. Low 58F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Wednesday 07/18 10%ClearGenerally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 78F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Wednesday Night 07/18 10%ClearClear. Low 53F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Thursday 07/19 0%ClearSunny skies. High 79F. Winds light and variable.Thursday Night 07/19 0%ClearClear skies. Low 57F. Winds light and variable.
- Lunch with Mimi
- 500th heart transplant performed at the Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- July 20 trustees meeting to be streamed online
- Identification of deep-space source for a neutrino heralds new era for astronomy
- Elm tree spraying to take place July 16 and 17 on University Park campus
- The economic impact of the arts spreads beyond Arts Fest
- The Medical Minute: Kombucha offers a natural way to restore body’s microbiome
PSU TwitterLoad More...
🏈 WE ARE 7 weekends away from kickoff & in honor off Freebie Friday you can now pick up your FREE 2018 Penn State Football Poster in-store only! While supplies last! #pennstate #weare #psufootball #freebiefriday #navyandwhite #poster #footballseason
Am I the only one excited for the incoming football season!!!! 😝🏈🦁 #WEARE #PennState #PSUFootball
Page One today. #PhillyTerrorPlot #LifeguardShortage #PSUFootball #Wine #July4thEvents #ChurchSexAbuse #TrumpTariffs Read all about it in The Morning Call @mcall https://t.co/Sj1rJ3Ibc3 and e-edition https://t.co/UlGSFJ9aqj #JournalismMatters
Overnight RV passes for @psufootball vs @OhioStAthletics are $1825 (face ~$150) right now on Stubhub. Almost makes me long for the sanction days of cheap and easy tickets and access. #PSUFootball #WeAre #107kStrong