Thank You for your interest in becoming a member of the Greater Fort Lauderdale Chapter of the Penn State Alumni Association! Please review the exciting benefits below and consider joining today! If you are already a member and want to simply renew, please go directly to our online store, mail in your payment, or join at an upcoming event.
- Periodic newsletters during the year and email updates on upcoming activities
- Opportunities to win PSU Prizes at raffles and giveaways
- Discounted Chapter activities including sporting, cultural, and social events
- Periodic Happy Hours (great opportunities to network with other Penn Staters)
- Participation in community service events
- Priority room reservations for our annual Penn State Football trip
- Opportunities to join our club sports teams
- Membership is open to all Penn State supporters and fans.
- You do not have to be a member of the National Alumni Association.
- Memberships run from July 1st to June 30th of the following year.
- The dues are $20 for a single membership and $25 for family membership (which covers all related individuals who share a physical address).
- Click the link on the left side, selecting single membership or family membership to pay via Paypal. There is a $1.00 surcharge due to paypal fees.
- Mail a check in the amount of either $20 for a single membership or $25 for a family membership to the following address: GFLCPSAA, 516 Hendricks Isle, Suite 5, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- In person via cash or check at any of our upcoming events. You will be eligible for all benefits and discounts immediately.
- New specialty classes available at Penn State Hershey fitness center
- College of Medicine literary journal seeks submissions
- Gene offers clues to new treatments for a harmful blood clotting disorder
- Hepatitis C treatment's side effects can now be studied in the lab
- 'Meat glue' issue involves wide misunderstanding, expert contends
- Having a cow can be a heart-healthy choice